Below, some of the changes:
- Added new game mode: Single Draft.
- Added querying of dead units. This lets you click allied portraits in the top bar to inspect their items and skills, even when they're dead.
- Queued move commands show a waypoint flag briefly.
- Added new settings panel.
- Matchmaking displays average wait time for each region.
- New interface for finding lobbies.
- New Matchmaking panel.
- Players can chat and use voice communications while the game is paused.
- Added game mode (AP, SD, CM) selection for matchmaking.
- You can now find replays by MatchID from the Watch panel.
- Added Grid Mode to the Shop.
- Added Repick functionality to the hero picking panel (costs 100 gold to repick, lets you select a hero again).
- Implemented "Suggest invite to party" menu option.
- You can now see which heroes your allies are about to pick.
- Added Steam avatars in the scoreboard.
- Added the ability to jump to any position in a replay.
- Redesigned the setting panel to allow for more keybindings and options. You may need to rebind your keys.
- Updated all the keybindings to take advantage of the new settings panel.
- Added spectator keybinds.
- New key input code for spectator and alt-keys.
- Spectator and alt-keys now handle + binds correctly.
- Del, backspace, and backquote/tilde are now bindalbe (ie. console is bindable)
- Added courier, neutral and hero specific ability binds.
- Spectators now correctly get all active buffs and debuffs on heroes when joining a game in progress.
- The replay format has changed and old replays are no longer viewable.
- Your own private games are now displayed in your match history.
- Added effect for Phase Boots and Fiery Soul.
- Made Dark Seer's illusion effect more differentiated from a normal illusion effect.
- Made all known illusions draw with a creep style healthbar. This does not effect enemy illusions, but does apply to Dark Seer's Wall of Illusion illusions.
- Crystal Maiden illusions will no longer play her custom death anim.
- Heroes now flail while getting force staffed.
Check out the full changelog here
Source: Dota 2 blog
›› Other Activities
RETIRED: casual gamer & focusing on my studies
Master in Medicine at the University of Ghent
Ex-Dota 2 Lead Editor for It's GoSu after serving SK Gaming from 2007 till 2012 with a 1-2 year break and a period as the Dota 2 Lead Editor
Named Best Belgian Player NOLF #1
1st csports.net ranking NOLF
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2003(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2004(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2005(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2006(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2007(Team-Belgium)
Clanbase/ESL Nationscup 2008(Team-Belgium)
2nd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Quick Thrill)
1st INF Clanbase Ladder 2003 (Virtual Fighting Squad)
3rd INF Clanbase Ladder 2003 (Quick Thrill)
3rd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Quick Thrill)
3rd OC Clanbase 2003 INF (Virtual Fighting Squad)
1st SC Clanbase 2004 INF (Arrow)
3rd OC Clanbase 2004 DEM (Arrow)
3rd EC Clanbase 2004 INF (Pureplay) WITHOUT ME
1st EC Clanbase 2004 INF (Team sK) WITHOUT ME
3rd OC Clanbase 2005 INF (Instant Glory)
3rd HC Clanbase 2005 INF (Quick Thrill)
3rd NC Clanbase 2005 INF (Team Belgium)
1st OC Clanbase 2005 INF (Quick Thrill)
1st OC Clanbase 2005 INF (pureaim)
3rd OC Clanbase 2005 CTF (noobs United)
3rd HC Clanbase 2006 CTF (noobs United)
2nd OC Clanbase 2007 CTF (noobs United)
LOADS of Latenight Cup Achievement
1st Benelux cs 5on5 February 2007 (Dfiance Gaming)
8th-5th LanLife 2007 (Dfiance Gaming)
1st GamerLAN Summer 2005 (Arrow)
8th-5th Fom 7.0 2005
8th-5th GunkCon 2005 (Pillars.MIX)
8th-5th Fom 8.0 2006 (several clans)
8th-5th several times, no top spots yet!
1st Plug2Play 2006 (Cyberlegends)
Bootcamp vs CNO & 24gaming (endeavor.mix)
1st Clanbase CSS Benelux Ladder (Killing for Pleasure)
1st Digibattles Minicup v22 (Killing for Pleasure)
OC Premier League Attendant (Killing for Pleasure)
MYM Pride Nations #2 Attendant
DOTA Team Belgium 2008
DOTA Team Belgium 2009
Played - #dotapickup.xp
Played - #dotapickup.euro
Played - #dotapickup.1337
Played - #dotapickup.sprd
Played - #dotainvite
Played - #ihcs2
DOTA2: COME-BACK TIME
NewBee wins The International 2014, $5 million
ESPN to cover The International 2014
TI4: China takes the lead
TI4: Cloud 9 leads the pack
TI4: Liquid to the playoffs
THE NEW JERSEY