In the discussion, the MLG VP reaffirms that the only reason the game was dropped from the Dallas tournament is due to problems with arenas in the expansion, and that the MLG is 'working closely with Blizzard to coordinate timing and availability of the Arenas in World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.'
With that being said, it is clear competitive WoW is on a steady decline, and as discussed by Zech's in his 'So long, esports, and thanks for all the hits' article - WoW's future in eSports is looking rather disappointing.
North-American coverage journalist for SK since June 2010.
Best way to contact me is to PM me on this site or send me a direct message on Twitter (@hydrolis).
- SK Gaming: June 2010 -
- CheckSix Gaming: 2005 - 2009
- X3O Gaming: 2008
- My SK Articles
- Evil Geniuses - Grubby (WarCraft III)
- CheckSix Gaming - ThisIsJimmy (StarCraft II)
- Evil Geniuses - n0thing (Counter-Strike 1.6)
- compLexity - dboorN (Counter-Strike 1.6)
- HoN's Development Director (Heroes of Newerth)
- X3O Gaming - NickFitz (Counter-Strike 1.6)
SK Gaming at the European WoW Regionals
Joefernandes Leads New SK WoW Team
World champion Joefernandes talks BlizzCon
SK Gaming chats with Sid 'Supatease' Compston
SK Gaming is the 2015 BlizzCon WoW Champions
THE NEW JERSEY