""In the light of everything that have happened in regards to the bankruptcy of ESNation, we (Frontspawn) have terminated all cooperations with the company ESNation and the brand MYM," said Frontspawn ApS in their press release.
"Along with the teams we will spend this time on figuring out what will be best for all players, teams and also for Frontspawn," the company stated. Regarding the future of the company, Frontspawn is unsure what will happen next, but they will come to the best conclusion soon.
"All decisions will be made 100% with the teams involvement, and hopefully we will be able to overcome this hurdle and continue our cooperation into what could be a new e-sport venture," the press-release ends.
The myMYM website which was the home of the teams will until further notice "continue as a community, but without a team." ESNation owned the website and were still responsible for paying staff members, so the decision to leave MYM means Frontspawn ApS will need a new website as well as most likely a new name and brand, so they definately have their work cut out for them.
Something about me:
- Staff at QuakeNet IRC Network
- Began playing Counter-Strike at beta 6.5
- Web design career started in 1999
- Used to work for Iltalehti 2 years
- Used to work at several advertising/digital agencies about 3 years
- Used to write eSports news 4 years (Cadred & SK Gaming)
- Jumped from 4km altitude speed being 193km/h
- I can do 360 degree lacrosse move @ floorball and other cool tricks
- I own a digital agency
Behind the Scenes of the SK Gaming Intersport Jersey Reveal
SK Gaming Remains a Partner of the SMITE Pro League in 2019
SK Clash Royale Talks the Latest Balance Update
Throwback Thursday: SK.LoL Kicks Off the EU LCS
AKAWonder Taking Part in the Rastakhan’s Rumble Inn-vitational
THE NEW JERSEY